Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Rindu untuk kembali


Author: Angel Joy

Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell?
Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?
Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?
Why can't I dance when there's rythm in the air?

Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone
Why can't it be and why can't I? 
For all I know this pain deep inside
Took the gladness from my heart.

Is this the pain of missing you?
Is this the reason behind it all?

Hear the agony of my heart
Longing for you and for your touch
Feeling your lips, feeling your face
Missing your kisses and warm embrace.

When will the waiting ever be over?
For as long as were apart I can never be whole
Oh! My Dearest Love
I just want you to know 
That my heart is aching because
"I'M MISSING YOU!"


Today and Everyday

If I could be so honest
For just a minute or two
I have something special
I’d like to share with you

I want to let you know
Right from my very heart
How much I am thankful
For the wonderful friend you are

You’re always there when I need
A little cheering up
Or maybe just a smile
Or a friendly hug

So, I just wanted to say
In the most sincere way
Thank you for being my friend
Today and everyday

A Place For You

If I could take you to one place, Elizabeth,
to one very special place,
I would take you to my heart.

You would sweep through it, like fresh rain.
Swirling across my landscape.
Drenching on my soul.
Blossoming hope, in my wounded places.

And, in return, I would fashion a world there, for you.
A space where you could sit, quietly.
A place where you could laugh, uncontrollably.
A moment when you could love, unreservedly.

In my heart, you would rest.
Wrapped in my spirit.
Warmed by my heat.
Riding at the very center of me.

I have learned much of love.
And much that I have learned is hard.
But I have not let it harden my heart.
There is a place there, for you.

- Tim Gibson -


You make me happy
You fill my world with hope
You’ve changed my life
In ways you’ll never know

You have a special way
Of making me feel
More valuable than I believe I am
Your soft and gentle smile
Speaks to my heart
As if you truly understand

When something is on my mind
Or weighs heavy on my heart
You always seem to know
What I want to say
Before I ever start

When I just need to talk
To sort through my emotions
Or to clarify my thoughts
You listen with ease and devotion
And I no longer feel distraught

I’m so lucky to have you in my life
Every day that you’re with me
Is another day that I’m thankful
And so incredibly happy

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
And sorry I could not travel both 
And be one traveler, long I stood 
And looked down one as far as I could 
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 

Then took the other, as just as fair, 
And having perhaps the better claim 
Because it was grassy and wanted wear, 
Though as for that the passing there 
Had worn them really about the same, 

And both that morning equally lay 
In leaves no step had trodden black. 
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 
Yet knowing how way leads on to way 
I doubted if I should ever come back. 

I shall be telling this with a sigh 
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, 
I took the one less traveled by, 
And that has made all the difference.

by Robert Frost

Our lives are so busy and sometimes we live so far from our families. We miss the relationships with our families and often we do not even share important life events with them. We need to move back towards our families. If not in actual distance then at least we must move closer in our hearts. We live in a time where there are unprecedented communication possibilities. No one will ever love us unconditionally like our family can. We'd be fools not to take advantage to this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment