Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Learn from burnt toast

When I was little, mom liked to make breakfast and dinner. And one night, after the mother was making breakfast, worked hard all day, in the evening serves a plate of eggs, gravy and toast were burnt at the table dad.

I remember when it was waiting to see what the reaction of the people in there!

However, the father did was take a toast, smiling at the mother, and asked me in school activities. I do not remember what my father said that night, but I saw it spread butter and jam on toast and enjoy every bite!




When I moved from the dinner table that evening, I heard the mother apologized to the father because it's burnt toast.

And one thing I never forget is what the father said: "Honey, I love burned toast. '

Before bed, I'm going to give my dad a kiss good night. I asked if my father really likes burnt toast.

Dad hugged me tightly with her arms and said, "my boy, your mother has worked hard all day and he was really tired. So a piece of burnt toast that will not hurt anyone!"

What I've learned in later years are to learn to accept other people's mistakes, and choose to celebrate difference - is a very important key to creating a healthy relationship, growing and lasting.


No comments:

Post a Comment